We are very excited about the upcoming Lodge Fellowship March 15-17th at Camp Snyder. Registration is currently on-line and we would appreciate you encouraging your fellow chapter members to attend.
To assist you in this I am providing the following list of planned activities.
- TRAINING - A fun morning of discussion topics led by our incomparable training team, including the following titles. ‘Little Boys in Blue’, ‘Burn-Out Beware’, Beyond the Chapter’, ‘Time Management’, ‘See the Silver Lining’, Effective Presentations’, and ‘Inspiring the Next Generation’.
- CEREMONIES EVALUATIONS - Your chapter ceremonialists will perform ‘Pre-Ordeal’, ‘Brotherhood’, and ‘Vigil’ ceremonies for a panel of judges, and receive valuable advice.
- BROTHERHOOD CONVERSION - All eligible Arrowmen can take advantage of this excellent opportunity to take Brotherhood.
- SURVIVAL GAMES - The theme for this Fellowship is Survival. All participants will receive a ‘Survival Bracelet Kit’, which includes a length of red & white para-cord, a buckle, and instructions for creating it, as well as an event patch.
- The afternoon will consist of a variety of Chapter games and fun activities:
- DUCT TAPE CHALLENGE - Each Chapter will be furnished with a roll of Duct Tape and be asked to make a useful object with it.
- SCAVENGER HUNT - Each Chapter will be provided with a list of questions with clues, and judges on the accuracy of the answers.
- DODGE BALL TOURNAMENT - Each Chapter will compete to defeat their opponents.
- DUTCH OVEN COOK-OFF – Chapter Adults will compete to create the best tasting dish using a set list of ingredients (List to follow soon.)
- CAPTURE THE FLAGS - A multi-team game that challenges each team to out-survive them all.
- EVENING ACTIVITIES - As we do not have Lodge Elections, we have planned a variety of other evening activities.
- TABLE GAMES - This is a free time for card & board games. One of our members is organizing a ‘Magic’ tournament. Please encourage your members to bring their favorite game.
- PATCH AUCTION - Mr. James will be conducting a lively patch auction for a good cause.
- MOVIE - We will show a movie (title to be determined – suggestions?).
- CAMPFIRE - We will have a campfire with songs, stories, and skits, as well as awards and recognitions.
- Please do your best to get as many of your Arrowmen to attend as possible, but we need at least 8% of your Chapter to make this work.
Bring your friends and make this Fellowship one to be remembered! Register online today!
See you at the Fellowship.
Mr. Brandenburg, Maryland Service Area Adviser